Khushboo Pradhan is a well-known emcee in Nepali media industry. Here are five things that you didn’t know about her.
1. I participated in an open club level basketball tournament along with national and international players.
(Khushboo is wearing a green tee…third from right)
2. I don’t drink and smoke but I’m always drunk and high. Party freak–I can dance all night long without having literally anything.
3. I’m the president of the khushi Foundation which has built 4 schools and 1 healthpost in earthquake-affected areas and actively supporting acid survivors in Nepal.
4. Almost 10 years in media, hosted uncountable events and people know me as Nada queen, Ncell girl, Civil mall ko didi and many more tags (laughs).
5. Extremely religious. I sing Bhajan in Sai Kendra during every special occasion. I meditate and have participated in Nepal Vipassana center at Budhanilkantha every year from the age of 5 and have completed 13 meditation sessions until now.