Elderly man dies from electric shock

0
42

SURUNGA, JHAPA — An elderly man died from electric shock here last night. Dambar Bahadur Limbu, 71, of Bhadrapur Municipality-10 received the electric shock as he accidently happened to hit the electric wall meant for warding off elephants.

He suffered the misfortune while chasing away an elephant entered the locality from a nearby jungle. He breathed his last on the way to Mechi Zonal Hospital, Bhadrapur for treatment, the District Police Office, Jhapa confirmed. RSS