SAPTARI — A 12-year-old girl was electrocuted at Rajbiraj Municipality-11 in Saptari district on Wednesday.
The deceased has been identified as Babita Kumari Yadav, daughter of Binod Yadav, of Jhalhi in Rajbiraj Municipality-11 in the district.
She received the electric shock while keeping her cell phone on charge at her home, according to the District Police Office, Saptari.
Critically injured in the incident, Yadav breathed her last on the way to the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital, police said. RSS