Minor electrocuted

0
44

DADELDHURA — A four-year-old girl was electrocuted in Dadeldhura district on Saturday night.

The deceased has been identified as Barsa Damai, daughter of Ganesh Damai of Amargadhi Municipality-4, according to the District Police Office, Dadeldhura.

The incident took place when the girl happened to touch live power cable in course of playing at the Kailash Furniture workshop. Sub-Inspector Charkaraj Joshi said that Barsa died in course of treatment at Sub-Regional Hospital, Dadeldhura. RSS