Woman dies of electric shock

0
141

SINDHULI — A 55-year-old woman died last night of electric shock here at Sirthauli area of Dudhauli municipality-5.

Bhisanwati Korai died after making contact with an electric wire that had snapped from the wall and fallen on the floor, according to District Police Office, Sindhuli.

She made contact with the broken wire in the toilet and was electrocuted, Inspector Santosh Shrestha said.

She made contact with the broken wire with her right hand. She succumbed on the way to a local health institute in an unconscious state. RSS