Woman electrocuted while preparing meal

0
46

BANIYANI, JHAPA — A woman was electrocuted in Kankai municipality of Jhapa on Thursday.

The deceased is Kaushila Koirala, 56, of Kankai municipality-3, Durgapur, confirmed the District Police Office, Jhapa.

Koirala died on the spot due to electric shock from heater while preparing meal. Investigation into the incident is underway, police said. RSS

SHARE
Previous articleSix injured in a bus accident
Next articleHealth facility handover process begins

KATHMANDU TRIBUNE is the digital English daily from Nepal. Independent news from Nepal. Investigative + Data Journalism. It offers exclusive news from Nepal and elsewhere.